Experience Required: 2 to 7 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Education Required: B.E./B.Tech
1.Graduate or Post graduate B.E/M.E in CS or EC discipline.
2.Minimum 6 years of experience in 2G Layer1 or TD-SCDMA Layer1 control SW development.
3.Good understanding on 3GPP specifications for 2G L1 and TD-SCDMA L1.
4.Excellent embedded programming skills using C & RTOS.
5.Very good analytical & logical reasoning skills.
6.Very good knowledge on Access stratum procedures in UE.
7.Very good real time debugging skills, tools & script usage, Script development skills.
8.Hands on experience in Dual RAT or Triple RAT Layer1 SW development in a real time OS environment.
1.Signal processing blocks in TX & RX chains of 2G or TD-SCDMA physical layer processing.
2.Modem system level understanding.
3.Exposure to SW design & development for dual SIM solutions.
- In this role engineer is responsible for SW development & maintenance of Layer 1 Control Software for 2G/ TD-SCDMA wireless modem.
- Should be able to analyse & fix the failures reported by test teams on modem SW verification.
- Should be able to develop an efficient embedded SW meeting real time constraints as well as protocol defined across the interfacing components.
- Should be pro-active in debugging on Simulation environment as well as in target testing.
- Should be able to understand new requirements or new SW blocks quickly & provide required development or maintenance support.
- Should be able to guide & train the juniors in the team. Need to be self-motivated & drives the work to completion.
- Should be willing to travel on short notice