Experience Required: 1 - 2.5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Hands-on experience in programming Low-level drivers for LINUX.
- Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols CAN, MOST, LIN, FlexRay.
- Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, GDB, etc.
- Internodes communication experience.
- Hands-on experience in Error Management and Diagnostic concepts.
- Strong in AUTOSAR concepts.
- Basic AUTOSAR Concepts.
- AUTOSAR Modeling and Configuration.
- System Configuration (TopLevelComposition like Component instances, connectors).
- Linux embedded software development experience in the C/C++ language
- Detailed Knowledge of: Familiarity with ARM processors. Understanding of USB, Serial, Bluetooth, Ethernet and other peripheral device drivers
- Comfortable working with embedded hardware and tools such as JTAG debuggers (Lauterbach)
- Involved with all phases of the software development life cycle requirements analysis, development, implementation, and testing
- Designing new embedded Linux-driver and writing related specifications and design documents
- Customizing and building Linux kernels, drivers and root file systems
- Knowledge in software Configuration Management using Clearcase is preferred
- Walk-in Date: 17th May 2014
- Walkin Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon