Education Required: BE, B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer-1266751
- Ability to apply basic level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 to 2 years in software engineering (analysis, design and object-oriented programming) absolutely essential.
- Experience testing virtualization based solutions using leading hypervisor vendors.
- Server/networking/virtualization management background is desirable.
- Knowledge of test processes and test automation.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with virtualization based solutions and leading hypervisor vendors.
- Server/networking/virtualization management background is desirable
- Experience in developing test automation scripts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – ability to root cause issues in lab/customer environment (software and hardware)
- Ability to handle customer field issues
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams – engage and coordinate with global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills