Job Location : Bangalore
1. Development of systems and software requirements from Application Specifications.
2. Development and execution of system test cases on the integration benches.
3. Identifying and debugging issues at the system level and understanding interaction with other aircraft systems.
4. Good troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues arising from Applications/Flight testing.
5. Active participation and contribution in driving sub systems/systems integration/simulation bench; ability to co-ordinate with diverse set of teams
1. Education Qualification - BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
2. Experience - 1-3 Years in systems requirement/software development/testing for safety critical embedded systems
3. Hands-on experience in development of system requirements
4. Good technical knowledge of display systems
5. Hands-on experience in requirements capturing, system level testing, integration
6. Knowledge of DO178-B and certification procedures
7. Knowledge of any Configuration Management System such as PVCS, SVN etc would be an added advantage.
8. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills