This position will be part of HP Converged Cloud Support for Cloud OS for Moonshot product - staffed with engineers having expertise in hardware and software technologies. The charter of this organization is to support and provide technical assistance to the enterprise customer for POC, Installation and troubleshooting issues and guidance to debug and resolve problems that the customer might encounter due to infrastructure/network and product configurations. Additionally provide reference architecture specifications if needed for HP Cloud OS for Moonshot product.
• Work with engineering managers and QA team for product support issues and bring customer delight
• Work from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues
• Successfully resolve technical issues related to Product software/Configuration and Networking related issues from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems
• Work remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, and ticketing system to respond to level 3 technical issues
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications and options, based on customer implemented solutions
• Collaborate across teams to resolve issues and help reproduce issues in lab environment
• Master or Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management, Computer Science, or related degree required
• Exposure to Data Center management applications and Cloud Infrastructure provisioning solutions
• Deep internal knowledge of VMWare, HyperV, EC2, Google AppEngine, Azure.
• Expertise in Unbuntu, RHEL installation and basic administration
• Expertise in KVM, VMware installation and setup and troubleshooting
• Experience with technical support and/or Networking, hardware, software computing and storage domains
• Knowledge and/or experience with updating Knowledge Management systems
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Exposure to cloud computing or cloud platforms like Eucalyptus, Cloudstack, Vcloud director etc.
• Experience with troubleshooting in a technical environment
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Phone and remote support experience
• E-support experience
• Passion for technology
• Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit