Job Location: - Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Designation: - L1 Application Support Analyst-Noida, India
As an L1 Application Support Analyst, you will be providing first level support for all components of both OPAS v2 and v3 service management tools. OPAS is an enterprise level global application, enabling IT service Management processes for internal Dell and numerous other external Dell customers.
· Manage ticket queues that include Incident, Request, and Work Order ticket types
· Ensure that all tickets within the queues are resolved within published SLA's
· Work with the internal development teams on issue escalations and defect resolutions
· Participate in release activities as necessary
· Provide on-call support for High and Critical issues on weekends
· 0-2 Years of IT customer support experience
· 0-2 Years of Service Management Tools/Process Experience
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Very good communication skills
· Good English
· Experience with BMC Remedy ITSM tool set
· Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability of the OPAS v2 and v3 service management platform
· Performs routine maintenance functions
· Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues
· Makes recommendations for systems enhancements
· Document knowledge articles for application monitoring points.
· Provide excellent level 1 customer service for Incident and Request Management processes
· Assist with OPAS v2 and v3 release activities as needed
· Provide on-call support on rotation for high priority Incidents
· Ensures that all SLA’s are met for Incidents pertaining to the OPAS v2 and v3 application.