Job Role: Data Processing Analyst
Eligibility: Any Degree
Job responsibilities :
• Perform analysis of the given data and draw accurate inferences, in accord with the objectives of the analysis.
• Gather data required to conduct analysis from several sources, compile it together in prescribed format.
• Evaluate the given problem, situation and crisis; investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports.
• Determine the methodologies and procedures for carrying out effective data analysis.
• Prepare analysis reports
• Make certain the errors or inefficiencies detected within the data are corrected immediately to ensure timely completion of projects..
• Check the data for errors, mistakes and undertake steps to get them corrected.
• Analyze the material and ensure readability within the data.
• ECCN Data interpretation and formatting.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly Currency update.
• Other duties as assigned
The candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:
o Any degree (B.Sc, B.Com, B.A etc.,)
o Strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
o Attention to detail required
o Experience with automation processes a definite plus
o Competency in Microsoft office required
Good Communication; MS Excel