- 2013 batch BE/ BTech (any branch) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Last Date 16 Feb 2014
Bizosys is seeking a Developer to join our Bigdata team. Individuals in this role are expected to be comfortable working as a software engineer. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in solving new problems in the evolving space of Bigdata.
- Work closely with the experienced team to identify and develop product, comfortable to implement Bizosys frameworks and products for various customers.
- Optimize Java code to analyze huge amount of data in platform like Hadoop HDFS, HBase, STORM and other bigdata ecosystem products
- Manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Communicate with stakeholders and engineers
- Implement various machine learning algorithms
- Develop best practices for instrumentation and experimentation and communicate those to product engineering teams
Candidates from branches like Mechanical, Chemical etc are encouraged to apply as the selection process will evaluate your algorithmic and logical reasoning (and not ability to do programming).
To apply: Click