- 2013/2012 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS (all branches) / MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
- Excellent communication skills
- Questioning & analysis skills
- Exposure to software testing will be an added advantage
- One programming language among Java, Python, Ruby or Perl (not mandatory)
- Knowing more than one will increase your chance
Last date: 12 Feb 2014
You will spend your time creating understanding customer's problems, questioning what user can benefit from, finding information related to quality, building test ideas, plans, strategy and reporting bugs, investigating them, discussion with client and generating new ideas for improving testing. You will be a combo of Social Animal and Sherlock Holmes to be good at this.
You will also be involved in code that tests product code, working closely with other developers, getting deeper into technology layers, building solutions to test better. Learning new tools and technologies and implementing them in your projects. You will be a combo of Hacker and Social Animal to be good at this.
TO APPLY: Click Here