Position: Associate Software Engineer
Event date: 16 Nov 2013
Last date 13 Nov 2013
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Any Candidate with multiple profiles or applications will be disqualified.
- No need to apply again if already applied to this job ad.
- Candidate are required to carry their training certifications in the technology they have mentioned while applying to CGI.
- 2013/12 batch BTech / BE / MCA (CS/IT/Electronics)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in graduation
- Training certification in one of the following ( C++ / .Net / Java / Mainframes / PLSQL / SAP / Testing )
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.