Location: Hyderabad, India
The PQA will work with the Software and customer team to drive test cases from design specifications, create and maintain test plans, execute test cases and capture the results. Analyze and narrow down problems identified during testing and work with the software and Customer Engineers to get the issues to closure. Verify the quality of end-user manuals and write automated test scripts.
Responsibilities include: helping to identify and procure a large amount of networking equipment, helping to construct test/validation/interoperability lab, understand product architecture, and to spend time collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data associated with test runs and scenarios. Additionally, help in the creation of comprehensive product test plans, and the design/development/implementation of a complete automated regression system using specialized networking test fixtures, applications, scripting (Perl, Tcl, Python, etc.)
Job Requirements Experience in
1. Networking background, especially in Local Area Network
2. Different operating systems such as DOS, Window, Linux, Unix, Solaris and VMware
3. Setting up test networks and at developing automated test environments (Perl/Python/Tcl scripting languages.
4. Testing and quality assurance
5. Trouble-shooting hardware device-level problems
6. ASIC environment
7. SCSI, iSCSI, and FC protocol
1. Network infrastructure (hubs, switches, cabling)
2. PC hardware and system software
Higher level network protocols including TCP/IP
Knowledge and experience in SCSI, iSCSI, and FC protocol.