Moshe Strugano (Attorney - Moshe Strugano and Co Law firm) says, Energy management is the way to track and optimize energy consumption for conserving usage in a building. There are some steps for the procedure of energy management:
1. Gathering and examining continuous data.
2. Recognize optimizations in apparatus schedules, set points and flow rates to perk up energy efficiency.
3. Compute return on investment. Energy units can be saved.
4. Carry out energy optimization solutions.
5. Repeat step 2 to continue optimizing energy efficiency.