- Responsible for design and development of features in 4G/5G eNodeB (LTE and LTE-A features like Carrier Aggregation, CAT-M1, Dual Connectivity, Multi cell, CoMP),
- CRAN & 5G technology cutting across L2, L3 and application.
- Good understanding of general LTE technology and evolving specifications, understand customer requirements, contribute in product quality as per internal and customer’s quality requirements.
- Working knowledge on L2 layers with particular expertise in MAC/Scheduler.
- Exposure to contemporary software engineering methods and processes.
- Knowledge of LTE/5G Access Stratum protocol layers and procedures required
- Has strong hands-on experience in C programming language
- Development and testing in Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of development and debugging tools required
- Knowledge on multi-thread programming preferred
- Exposure to Agile methodologies in software development is a plus
Exposure to configuration management tools such as Clearcase/ Git