Crowd testing is a fast growing software testing activity as part of the global crowdsourcing trend and there are plenty of reasons for its huge success.
In the early days of software development, organizations would have their in-house software developer teams and other staff test products prior to launch. While there are some advantages to testing in this way, the growth of the cloud and the sharing economy has taken software testing, like many other industries, to the next level.
Now, crowd testing has grown into an accepted and widely used software testing model in mainstream tech development. Used by large and small companies alike, crowd testing is an affordable, wide-reaching option for anyone developing software products. While an in-house testing system does have advantages, crowd testing has many more.
1. Crowd testing offers huge volume
2. Crowd testing gives you flexibility
3. Crowd testing offers you diversity
4. Better testing platforms
5. Low cost of crowd testing
6. Availability of crowd testers who make your product their priority
7. Experience of crowd testers
8. More insight than internal testing can offer