What is CherryPy ?
CherryPy is an object-oriented web application framework using the Python programming language. It is designed for rapid development of web applications by wrapping the HTTP protocol
CherryPy allows developers to build web applications in much the same way they would build any other object-oriented Python program. This results in smaller source code developed in less time.
- A reliable, HTTP/1.1-compliant, WSGI thread-pooled webserver.
- Easy to run multiple HTTP servers (e.g. on multiple ports) at once.
- A powerful configuration system for developers and deployers alike.
- A flexible plugin system.
- Built-in tools for caching, encoding, sessions, authentication, static content, and many more.
- Swappable and customizable...everything.
- Built-in profiling, coverage, and testing support.
- Runs on Python 2.7+, 3.4+, PyPy, Jython and Android.
return "Hello World!"
index.exposed = True
Video for CherryPy