The responsibility includes one or more of the following:
– IPv4/v6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, PIM
– MPLS based L3 VPN and QoS(TE)
– ATM, Frame Relay, HDLC, SONET, SDH, POS, IPoDWDM
– L2 VPN: (AToM, VPLS, VPWS) and QoS(TE)
– Ethernet: GE, 802.1q VLANs, 802.1ad (QinQ)
– ACL, QoS, Multicast
– Hands on experience with one or more of the LAN/WAN and network layer protocols. Understand related products'' architecture.
– Ability to drive system level test architecture and plan. Map customer scenarios to test strategy/plan.
– Develop topology based on test requirements and setting up the test bed.