Since xml does not have any predefined tags or elements there are not much problems in writing an xml document. Although there are a few rules that should be kept in mind while writing the document such as:
- The tags in xml once opened should also must be closed.
- All the tags in xml are case sensitive.
- All xml elements must be properly nested.
- The entire document must contain a root node which would contain all the tags defined in the document within it.
- Any attribute values must be specified between quotes.