What is AEM?
AEM Stands for Adobe Experience Manager. It’s the leading digital experience management solution that helps your business deliver compelling content across experiences — such as web, mobile, and the Internet of Things (IoT) — at the scale you need to build your brand and drive engagement.
AEM allows non-technical marketers to build engaging pages with just a few drag and drops. All of an enterprise’s digital assets (images, videos, articles, project descriptions, and more) are managed in one place.
Developing and editing any part of a site is easily done with intuitive tools. AEM incorporates a WYSISYG (What you see is what you get) system that allows for real-time previews of what your customers will see on their own desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
Built-in workflows connect the Adobe Creative Cloud to AEM, allowing users to smoothly move items from the creative process right into a campaign. It’s easy to set up a review and approval process that ties in only those who need to contribute, saving time and unnecessary run around.
AEM has the ability to take that rich media you created and deploy it across multiple touch points using a single interface.
AEM itself is made up of five modules: Sites, Assets, Mobile, Forms, and Communities. Using all modules will provide you with a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms to manage your marketing content and assets more easily.
AEM Sites provides you with the capability to:
- You can build and manage mobile sites and responsive designs from one single platform.
- Sites has tools to optimize shopping carts, sync product information from other systems like your ERP or product inventory management (PIM) system, or your e-commerce platform, and generate pages from catalog data.
- This is especially helpful for organizations who need to manage many sites across many regions and languages. With Sites, they can all be controlled from one centralized place.
- Send a unified digital experience from different devices such as desktop to tablet to smart phone and to on-location screens.
- Provides the ability to manage and launch marketing campaigns from one central location. Also organize and store your assets in Sites so they can be easily accessed and used for all of your campaigns.
Video for AEM