Job Title: Application Developer (Entry Level)
Job Location: Bangalore
The ideal candidate should be very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET, exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications. Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field. Prior work expierence a plus. Strong English skills.
We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications. Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
* Prior work experience will be a plus
* Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
Qualifications Required: Should have a four year Degree in the related field
• Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
• Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
• Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
• Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
• Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
• Support management of the project development team
• Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
• Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
• Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
• Support existing applications
• Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
• Implement and support JQuery Code
Company Name: Liventus
About Company: Liventus is a Chicago based company which offers a complete array of consulting and development services nationwide, including web site design, graphic design, custom database development, site management, web site promotion, and marketing services
To Apply for the above job please visit the following link