What is QlikView?
QlikView is the most flexible Business Intelligence platform for turning data into knowledge. More than 24,000 organisations worldwide have enabled their users to easily consolidate, search, and visually analyse all their data for unprecedented business insight using QlikView’s simplicity.
QlikView has over 4,500 customers in 58 countries, and adds 11 new customers each day. In addition to hundreds of small and midsized companies, QlikTech's customers include large corporations such as Pfizer, AstraZeneca, The Campbell Soup Company, Top Flite, and 3M. QlikTech is privately held and venture backed by Accel Partners, Jerusalem Venture Partners, and Industrifonden.
- Use of an in-memory data model
- Allows instant, in memory, manipulation of massive datasets
- Does not require high cost hardware
- Automated data integration and a graphical analytical environment attractive for customers
- Fast and powerful visualization capabilities
- Ease of use - end users require almost no training
- Highly scalable - near instant response time on very huge data volumes
- Fast implementation - customers are live in less than one month, and most in a week
- Flexible - allows unlimited dimensions and measures and can be modified in seconds
- Integrated - all in one solution : dashboards, power analysis and simply reporting on a single architecture.
Video for Qlikview