Roles and Accountabilities:
• Handle the daily responsibilities of supporting the build and release needs of teams
• Host and participate change control meetings for development teams.
• Improve build process by automating the build related tasks leading up to building a continuous integration system (Jenkins)
• Coordinate the build and release schedules with project management and development teams.
• Expert knowledge of CM concepts (branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.)
• Work with sales team to update customer contracts in clear quest and interface with engineering team on the deliverables to customer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision on multiple tasks.
• 3-5years of experience in Release and Configuration management roles.
• Expert in implementing best practices of Change and Configuration Management.
• Strong knowledge & experience of working with Source Control Tools such as Clearcase (Base & UCM), GIT.
• Knowledge of build, deployment and environment management best practices.
• Should be capable and open to learn new tool administrations.
• Hands-on experience with various Operating Systems like Unix ( Linux/AIX) and Windows