Ufc fans I know you are still in the hangover of ufc 229: Kabib vs. Macgregor, First of off guys what do you think about the rematch of Kabib vs. Macgregor would be or wouldn't be? Share your views in the comment section. Now come to the point., Another huge event of UFC is coming, UFC 230 Cormier vs. Lewis will be on November 3, 2018, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. I am desperately waiting for this fight, and I know you are also one who is waiting for this fight.
First of all, we have to look fighters stats of the main fight.
From: Lafayette, Louisiana United States
Fights Out Of: San Jose, California United States
Height: 5' 11" ( 180 cm )
Weight: 235 lb ( 106 kg )
Leg Reach: 41"
College: Oklahoma State University
Strength: Hight speed and lightweight then Lewis
Weakness: Due to his high paced speed he will be tired in 3rd round.
Nickname: The Black Beast
From: New Orleans, Louisiana United States
Fights Out Of: Houston, Texas United States
Height: 6' 3" ( 190 cm )
Weight: 260 lb ( 118 kg )
Leg Reach 43"
Strength: His hard punches.
Weakness: His heavyweight then Cormier.
Cormier vs. Lewis Predictions
Source: Cormier vs Lewis
UFC 230 Cormier vs. Lewis Trailer
Ufc 230 Fight Card
- Daniel Cormier vs. Derrick Lewis
- Dustin Poirier vs. Nate Diaz
- Derek Brunson vs. Israel Adesanya
- Jason Knight vs. Jordan Rinaldi
- Lyman Good vs. Sultan Aliev
- Luke Rockhold vs. Chris Weidman
- Ronaldo Souza vs. David Branch
- Karl Roberson vs. Jack Marshman
- Julio Arce vs. Sheymon Moraes
- Shane Burgos vs. Kurt Holobaugh
- Brian Kelleher vs. Domingo Pilarte
- Matt Frevola vs. Lando Vannata
So guys, Hope you will enjoy this event, I am supporting Lewis And YOu? Let me know who you are supporting in the comment section.