A double century (200 runs or more) in One Day Internationals (ODIs) has been scored on 7 occasions by 6 different batsmen. The first ODI double century was achieved by the cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar in India against South Africa in 2010 during the second ODI of the bilateral series in Gwalior. The most double centuries by players from one country is four by India.
List of Player who has scored double century in ODI
1. Sachin Tendulkar from India scored first 200 against South Africa at Captain Roop Singh Stadium, Gwalior, India on 24 February 2010.
2. Virender Sehwag from India scored 219 against West Indies at Holkar Stadium, Indore, India on 8 December 201.
3. Rohit Sharma from India scored 209 against Australia at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, India on 2 November 2013.
4. Rohit Sharma from India scored 264 against Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, India on 14 November 2014.
5. Chris Gayle from West Indies scored 215 against Zimbabwe at Manuka Oval, Canberra, Australia on 24 February 2015.
6. Martin Guptill from New Zealand scored 237 against West Indies at Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand on 22 March 2015.