Figures of 6 for 25 by leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal amid the third T20 in Bengaluru paralyzed England. 26 year-old Yuzvendra sprouted like a champion in this T20 arrangement. However, individuals who have seen his execution before are not amazed as his fans are very much aware of his cricketing abilities and ability
A year ago, BCCI while reporting India's restricted over squad for the up and coming Zimbabwe visit chose to allow to a few youths also and Yuzvendra Chahal was one of them. His choice didn't come as a stun as Yuzvendra had as of now performed extraordinarily amid the IPL 2016 while playing for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). He was the purple top holder of the competition with 19-wickets.
Yuzvendra Chahal is another period cricketer and here are some fascinating truths about him that will make you his greatest fan.
1. Conceived on 23rd July, 1990, Yuzvendra Chahal hails from Jind locale of Haryana, India. Since his adolescence, he has an enthusiasm for both cricket and chess.
2. Yuzvendra Chahal, who playes for Haryana in Ranji Trophy, is the main player to speak to India in chess and cricket.
3. In 2002, Chahal was U-12 national chess champion. He has spoken to India at the Asian Youth Championship (U-12 class) in Kozhikode and U-16 India at the World Youth Chess Championship in Greece.
4. He is still recorded on FIDE's (Fédération Internationale des Échecs/World Chess Federation) official site. According to most recent FIDE evaluations, Chahal's appraising is 1956.
5. Yuzvendra Chahal had full support from his family however he needed to change his concentration from cricket to chess as he couldn't discover a supporter for himself.
6. Aside from cricket and chess, Chahal likewise has an enthusiasm for football. He is a Real Madrid supporter and his most loved footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo.
7. In 2011, Chahal initially played for the Mumbai Indians. Around then, Harbhajan Singh was the group's fundamental spinner however that year Chahal guaranteed 2 for 9 in Mumbai's Champions League T20 triumph.
8. While speaking to the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 2016 IPL, Chahal was the second most noteworthy wicket-taker. As RCB achieved the last of the opposition, Chahal completed with 21 wickets.
9. RCB purchased their leg spinner at the IPL Player Auction 2014 with the base cost of 10 lakhs. Indeed, even in 2011, he was purchased by Mumbai Indians at a similar base cost.
10. In his exact moment ODI, he was the man of the match in the wake of taking three for 25 runs. The match was against Zimbabwe at Harare in June, 2016 and India won the match by eight wickets.
11. The 2016 match against Zimbabwe is associated with Chahal playing a crease up conveyance at 109ââkm/h.
12. Chahal has played 20 top of the line matches, 25 List-A matches, and 77 T20 matches till date, where he has taken 37, 25 and 80 wickets separately.
13. An entire tyke on the most fundamental level, Chahal is a self-acclaimed prankster. He is naughty, jokes a considerable measure and likes to keep the climate light.
14. Chahal really likes Katrina Kaif. He dribbles over her grin and says that she is his fantasy date.
15. Yuzvendra Chahal turned into the principal Indian bowler to guarantee a five-wicket pull in T20 internationals in the third T20 against England on February 1, 2017