top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Site Registration

Site Registration

What is the stuff referees spray on the ground in Football matches?

+1 vote

During the World Cup, the referees sprayed something on the ground. It looked like it was white paint, but it was foamy. It was right before a free-kick on goal.

What was the stuff they sprayed on the ground?

posted Jan 14, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

It's called "Vanishing foam".

It's used by the referees to indicate the minimum distance the players must maintain from ball, in the event of a free kick, as well as the spot from where it is taken

answer Jan 21, 2017 by Abu Anam