Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
What was the nickname for the Boeing B-17 long-range bomber used in World War II?
A pugilist is a competitor in which sport?
What vehicle was sold to John and Maureen Hendricks at the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona..........
Which German brothers published fairy tales in the 19th century?
Who was the founder of the Christian Science movement?
"Kraal" is an Afrikaans and South African English word for what?
The police force of which country is known locally as "The Gardaí"?
From which language do we get the word "fiasco"?
What is the literal translation of the name Las Vegas?
"high on the hog" here means "To live in luxury"
Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman.
How do they know they've got their man?
Carl Jones introduced Roger Smith to his friend as his Uncle Roger. Roger Smith introduced Carl Jones to his friend as his Uncle Carl.
"If you are uncles to each other," queried one of the friends, "you must also be nephews to each other."
"That's correct," replied Carl.
Since there has been no breach of marriage law, how can you explain such a relationship?
Often talked of, never seen,
Ever coming, never been.
Daily looked for, never here,
Still approaching, coming near.
Thousands for my visit wait,
But alas, for their fate,
Though they expect me to appear,
They will never find me here.
What am I?
Visiting US cities SECRETLY.
1. Randall asked his son if he wished to study in Texas.
2. Mama Mia! Michael Jordan exclaimed visiting this Southern city.
3. Bart was forced to ask the mayor for help as other officials refused.
4. Resale markets selling black magic potions are found in this city.
5. The decorative pots made by artisan Joseph Stanislaus are a specialty of this California city.
6. Dacoits tried to hijack Sonia's car on the way to Gwalior.
7. The pretty maiden very reluctantly left this beautiful city.
8. Yesterday Tony left for a meeting with the vice chancellor of the university.
9. Pipkin put a beautiful stamp and sent the picture postcard to his mother in Florida.
10. You'll be surprised to hear that every nomad is on a trip to this northern city.
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome