A vacationing family sitting around the campfire has the following conversation:
1. Father: What day is it? I am sure it is not Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Mother: Well that's not very helpful dear. Besides yesterday was Friday.
3. Father: No, now that I think about it, yesterday wasn't Friday, tomorrow is Friday.
4. Rahul: The day after tomorrow is Thursday.
5. Anya; You are stupid. Tomorrow is Thursday.
6. Mother: Actually, it's probably Thursday today.
7. Rahul: All we know for sure is that it wasn't Sunday yesterday.
If only one statement is true, what day of the week is it?