Identify the animals from the clues:
1) They can swim but they’re not fish,
they are slow but they’re not turtles,
they live and hang from trees,
but they are not monkeys!
2) What animal you should never trust?
3) There is something black and white,
but it’s not an old TV,
It’s a type of animal you bet,
that starts with the last letter of the alphabet!
4) If a man would carry my burden, he would break his back,
I am not rich, but leave silver in my track!
5) What has armour, but it’s not a knight,
Snaps but it’s not a twig, that’s always at home even on the move!
6) The cow is my cousin,
if you see my name you’ll understand why!
7) I have no sword, I have no spear,
yet rule a horde, which many fear,
My soldiers fight with wicked sting,
I rule with might, yet I am not a king!
8) This is the fish that always comes first!
9) It can be white or blue or black,
humped or have a horn,
And when it talks it sings it’s minuets,
as it’s traveling the depths!
10) A stallion’s a male, a female is called a mare!