top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration

Facebook Login
Site Registration

Three boys are walking across a green and luscious field. Only two of them are wearing rubber boots and yet.............

0 votes
25 views

Three boys are walking across a green and luscious field. Only two of them are wearing rubber boots and yet the feet of the third boy remains dry. How?

posted Jul 13 by Manish Tiwari

Share this puzzle
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

The three boys are walking across a dry field.

answer Jul 13 by Trunkty Trunk



Similar Puzzles
0 votes

At a + shaped intersection, four different-coloured houses are at the four corners of the intersection so that each house is separated by a road. All you know about the colours of the houses is:

  1. The blue house is directly north of the purple house.

  2. The orange house is directly west of the green house.

What colours are the two houses that are across the road from the green house?

0 votes

A woman gave birth to two boys on the same date, within about twenty minutes of each other, and yet they were not twins. How could this be?

0 votes

This logic puzzle was published in Martin Gardner's column in the Scientific American. You are in a room with no metal objects except for two iron rods. Only one of them is a magnet.
How can you identify which one is a magnet?

0 votes

In a village of 800 women, 3% wear one earring. Of the other 97% half are wearing no earrings and half are wearing two. How many earrings altogether are being worn by the women?

+3 votes

You are in a jungle and you come across a lion and a jaguar. You have a gun but there is only one bullet left. Which one do you shoot?

Contact Us
+91 9880187415
sales@queryhome.net
support@queryhome.net
#280, 3rd floor, 5th Main
6th Sector, HSR Layout
Bangalore-560102
Karnataka INDIA.
QUERY HOME
...