Guess all words starting with V from the given clues.
1) Norsemen of the 8th to 11th century - VIKINGS
2) Fashion mag or Madonna song - VOGUE
3) Capital of Austria - VIENNA
4) Brand of Italian scooter - VESPA
5) Celestial body - VENUS
6) 19th century British royal - VICTORIA
7) World's most populous credit card - VISA
8) Country in Indochina - VIETNAM
9) The V in ROYGBIV - VIOLET
10) Creature that wants to suck your blood - VAMPIRE
11) George Washington's home state - VIRGINIA
12) German car company - VOLKSWAGEN
13) Letter that is not a consonant - VOWEL
14) Spock's home planet - VULCAN
15) Most popular ice cream flavour - VANILLA
16) Much derided version of Windows - VISTA
17) African religion of Louisiana - VOODOO
18) Person who eats no animal products - VEGAN
19) South African soccer noisemaker - VUVUZELA
20) South American country - VENEZUELA
21) French word for you - VOUS
22) Colorado ski resort - VAIL
23) Impaling Transylvanian ruler - VLAD
24) Where the Pope lives - VATICAN
Find words to fit the clues, all the words end with the same three letters. What are the words?
_ _ _ _ _ _ Stick to
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A fine wool
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ First performance
Each of the following clues refers to a word that begins with "Ten".
Can you guess all ten of them?
Find the answers starting with the alphabets given.
A. A foreigner, or someone who come from another planet.
A. Someone who performs in a play or in a film.
B. A place where you can deposit money.
B. The color of the sky at night.
C. A family pet who might chase birds and mice.
C. When two cards bang into each other it causes this.
D. A large animal that lives in a cave and breathes fire.
D. Something that you call eating after six o'clock.
E. A large animal that has a very big nose.
E. When something finishes it comes to this.
F. The last day of the working week.
F. Opposite of slow.
G. The opposite of 'rough'
G. Someone who eats too much is this.
H. You need this to pump blood around your body.
H. Something that sits on top of your shoulders.
I. A European country. Its capital city is Rome.
I. A piece of land surrounded by the sea.
I have given you a starting word (a clue). Your job is to fill in the blanks with a 4-letter word that matches the clue already given. This 4-letter word must complete the 7-letter word next to it. Have fun!
When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.