Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
The Northern Lights can be seen from where?
What 3-wheeled microcar manufactured in 1962 and 1965 on the Isle of Man retailed for £199, and holds the record........
An "ISBN" is an identification number found on what item?
What is the technical term for a nose bleed?
What is the name for the study of atom arrangement and geometric structures in crystals?
Sitting Bull was chief of what group?
Much of Egyptian faience is what colour?
What is a caravel?
What term was used to describe the pattern where, from 1840 to 1960, each American President who had won election.......
1. Period before Christmas (A+5)
2. Notable Reindeer (R+6)
3. Frosty and his ilk (S+6)
4. Silvery Christmas tree decoration (T+5)
5. Jesus's crib (M+5)
6. Santa's transport (S+5)
7. Popular Christmas beverage (E+5)
8. Two ....doves (T+5)
9. Hall decker (H+4)
10. ..... plum fairy (S+4)
11. Santa's helpers (E+4)
12. Good .... we bring to you (T+6)
13. Tchaikovsky ballet (N+9)
14. Six ..... alaying (G+4)
15. Jewish alternative to Christmas (H+7)
16. German for Christmas tree (T+9)
17. Popular Christmas tree topper (A+4)
18. Gift for naughty children (C+3)
19. King who ordered the death of infants (H+4)
20. Gold ...... and Myrrh (F+11)
Can you unscramble the Christmas words?
In the list below you will see 25 scrabbled words. Rearrange the letters and form words which are related to Christmas.
Think about all the interesting fictional characters that are part of the Christmas season as you decode this cryptogram list.
SEADD TADOXE EDOL
TAGLSW SED LOGJUKO
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome