Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
How can i register in planetwin365?
Who won the gold medal for the 100m at the 1992 Olympics at 32 years of age and became oldest Olympic 100 m champion?
What word refers to a measure used in Scotland for liquids, chiefly beer, equalling 9 gallons?
Saratoga and Yorktown, USA, are the sites of the defeat of which armies?
What is an anodyne?
How to differentiate grant for NUL and SUL?
Who, when Secretary-General of the U.N., was killed in a plane crash in Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia) in 1961?
How gNB initiates an PDCCH order incase of UL sync loss?
Why was the Eiffel Tower built?
Decode these riddles
1. 26 L of the A
2. 7 D of the W
3. 1000 Y in a M
The answers to the following riddles share a common theme:
1. क्या है वह,निगले उसको तो जिंदा रह पाएं। लेकिन वह हमे निगल ले,तो हम मर जाएं।
2. एक लाठी की सुनो कहानी, भरा इसमें मीठा पानी।
3. दुबली पतली मेरी काया, एक आंख की देखो माया। धागे ने जब साथ दिया तो, दो बिछडो को खूब मिलाया।
Can you answer these mathematical funny riddles?
1. Why was the fraction apprehensive about marrying the decimal?
2. Why do plants hate math?
3. Why did the student get upset when his teacher called him average?
4. Why was the math book depressed?
5. Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
6. Why can you never trust a math teacher holding graphing paper?
7. Why was the equal sign so humble?
8. What do you call the number 7 and the number 3 when they go out on a date?
9. What do you call a number that can’t stay in one place?
10. Did you hear the one about the statistician?
11. What do you call dudes who love math?
12. I’ll do algebra, I’ll do trig. I’ll even do statistics.
13. Why should you never talk to Pi?
14. Why are parallel lines so tragic if they have so much in common?
15. Are monsters good at math?
16. What’s the best way to flirt with a math teacher?
17. Did you hear about the mathematician who is afraid of negative numbers?
18. How do you stay warm in any room?
19. Why is six afraid of seven?
20. Why DID seven eat nine?
21. Why does nobody talk to circles?
Question: Listen closely, for these for riddles are all connected. 1. How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator? 2. How do you put an elephant in the refrigerator? 3. The lion king is having an animal conference, and all animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend? 4. You are on a stranded island that is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you get across without getting eaten alive?
If you are smart and very good at math. Answer these 2 math riddles.
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome