Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
What is the name given to the retreat from Chiang Kai-shek’s forces by the Chinese communists from Jiangxi..............
Single buck and springboard are two disciplines in what World Championship(s)?
According to Celtic legend, where did heroes go to die?
What is the main surface type in the Gobi Desert?
Who was the elected President of Mexico from 1877 after the overthrow and execution of Emperor Maximilian...............
Which country has Sucre as its capital city?
What, in ancient Rome, was a "sudatorium"?
Choice cart customer care number//7602795083
7602795083=mynotchphone customer care number
Decode these riddles
1. 26 L of the A
2. 7 D of the W
3. 1000 Y in a M
The answers to the following riddles share a common theme:
1. क्या है वह,निगले उसको तो जिंदा रह पाएं। लेकिन वह हमे निगल ले,तो हम मर जाएं।
2. एक लाठी की सुनो कहानी, भरा इसमें मीठा पानी।
3. दुबली पतली मेरी काया, एक आंख की देखो माया। धागे ने जब साथ दिया तो, दो बिछडो को खूब मिलाया।
Can you answer these mathematical funny riddles?
1. Why was the fraction apprehensive about marrying the decimal?
2. Why do plants hate math?
3. Why did the student get upset when his teacher called him average?
4. Why was the math book depressed?
5. Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
6. Why can you never trust a math teacher holding graphing paper?
7. Why was the equal sign so humble?
8. What do you call the number 7 and the number 3 when they go out on a date?
9. What do you call a number that can’t stay in one place?
10. Did you hear the one about the statistician?
11. What do you call dudes who love math?
12. I’ll do algebra, I’ll do trig. I’ll even do statistics.
13. Why should you never talk to Pi?
14. Why are parallel lines so tragic if they have so much in common?
15. Are monsters good at math?
16. What’s the best way to flirt with a math teacher?
17. Did you hear about the mathematician who is afraid of negative numbers?
18. How do you stay warm in any room?
19. Why is six afraid of seven?
20. Why DID seven eat nine?
21. Why does nobody talk to circles?
Question: Listen closely, for these for riddles are all connected. 1. How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator? 2. How do you put an elephant in the refrigerator? 3. The lion king is having an animal conference, and all animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend? 4. You are on a stranded island that is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you get across without getting eaten alive?
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome