Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Which of the following Pair are not parent and child who have both won the Nobel prize?
Who was the first women nominated member of Rajya Sabha of India?
Who is the first women boxer to be honoured with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Can auditing can be carried out in a computerized accounting?
Do Lord Krishna had any daughter(s), if yes then what was/were their name(s)?
Who was president of the USA at the outbreak of World War I?
Which was the first talkie film of India?
Nicholas II was the last Emperor of which country until he abdicated following the February Revolution of 1917?
Who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979?
Ther are plenty of them. Such as:-
and so on..........
I am a 5 letter English word.
Remove the first letter, and you will get the name of a country.
My last 3 letters give the opposite meaning of the word.
What am I?
I am a 10 letter word
3,4,1 is part of pace
8,9,2,5 is a country
7,2,9 is a name of God
6,8 is a Musical Note
1,10,2 is a fruit
My whole means same
from both sides.
What am I ?
Guess this Indian Name
A) I am a 6 letter word (name)
B) 1,4 letter means yourself.
C) 2,3 letters is a country name.
D) 2,5 is a country name.
E) Remove first two letters means hair.
F) 6,2,1 letters means "we" in hindi.
In the country of Yarnland, it is illegal to drown a piece of string. However, I sank a piece of string and left it there, and I was not arrested. Many people saw me do it and were happy that I did. Why?
The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, "The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome