Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Which of the following Pair are not parent and child who have both won the Nobel prize?
Who was the first women nominated member of Rajya Sabha of India?
Who is the first women boxer to be honoured with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Who is the chief minister of Karnataka, India as of June 2018?
Does UE sends measurement reports periodically or only event occurs?
How UE knows weather to include aperiodic CSI report in MSG3?
In what context British rule was better than Indian rule?
How to write down ECGI, Global eNodeB, etc. in LTE?
Should I reboot after mesa upgrade on Fedora?
Ther are plenty of them. Such as:-
and so on..........
I am a 5 letter English word.
Remove the first letter, and you will get the name of a country.
My last 3 letters give the opposite meaning of the word.
What am I?
I am a 10 letter word
3,4,1 is part of pace
8,9,2,5 is a country
7,2,9 is a name of God
6,8 is a Musical Note
1,10,2 is a fruit
My whole means same
from both sides.
What am I ?
Guess this Indian Name
A) I am a 6 letter word (name)
B) 1,4 letter means yourself.
C) 2,3 letters is a country name.
D) 2,5 is a country name.
E) Remove first two letters means hair.
F) 6,2,1 letters means "we" in hindi.
In the country of Yarnland, it is illegal to drown a piece of string. However, I sank a piece of string and left it there, and I was not arrested. Many people saw me do it and were happy that I did. Why?
The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, "The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome