Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Which of the countries has had a prime minister whose name featured the name of his country?
Which of the gulf city was a dependency of Bombay Presidency under British rule for almost a century?
What is Re-Validated
Jain darshan ke anusar vasnao ka prakar
Give a brief description of revisionist approach to study the pre colonial economy
Identifying Morphemes in a word
In which IE,does DRX parameter will be configured,Is it in RRC CONNECTION SETUP, RRC RECONFIGURATION or SIB2 message?
How old are Margie and Tommy
Is there any limitation on supporting 5G Dual connectivity on MMwave?
Ther are plenty of them. Such as:-
and so on..........
I am a 5 letter English word.
Remove the first letter, and you will get the name of a country.
My last 3 letters give the opposite meaning of the word.
What am I?
I am a 10 letter word
3,4,1 is part of pace
8,9,2,5 is a country
7,2,9 is a name of God
6,8 is a Musical Note
1,10,2 is a fruit
My whole means same
from both sides.
What am I ?
Guess this Indian Name
A) I am a 6 letter word (name)
B) 1,4 letter means yourself.
C) 2,3 letters is a country name.
D) 2,5 is a country name.
E) Remove first two letters means hair.
F) 6,2,1 letters means "we" in hindi.
What plant becomes the name of a star by removing the first letter, becomes a number without the last letter and becomes a bird if the first and last letters are taken away?
The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, "The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome