When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
- A trip through the air -> Illumination; not heavy
- Travelling through the air -> Not telling the truth
- True statement -> Part of a play; something done
- Straightforward; blunt -> Position in a hierarchy
- Cord for igniting an explosive -> To employ; exploit
- An example of a number -> Belonging to us
- To put in as much as possible -> Unwell; sick
- High body temperature -> At any time; at all times