Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
Which of the countries has had a prime minister whose name featured the name of his country?
Mention any four human rights mention in universal declaration of human rights?
Who is the captain of Bengaluru FC?
Which college has largest campus in India?
What country held the most Olympic gold medals?
Which is the shortest NH in India?
What popular move was banned from college basketball in 1967, to be reinstated in 1976?
Who was the first person to ever dunk a basketball?
Did Tiger Woods ever won back to back Masters?
Things With Names From Mythology
1) Former thermometer filling
2) Mickey Mouse's dog
3) "Just Do It"
4) Biggest city in Arizona
5) Tendon that connects the heel to the calf
6) Williams sister of tennis
7) M & M makers
8) Ringed planet
9) U.S moon program
10) Book of maps
11) Hotel heiress
12) Internet radio station
13) Spock's planet
14) Teen pregnancy movie
15) Trinidadian music genre
16) Jame Joyce novel
17) French luxury goods maker
18) Flightless South American bird
19) Japanese camera maker
20) Amsterdam soccer club
1) Former thermometer filling- Mercury
2) Mickey Mouse's dog- Pluto
3) "Just Do It"- Nike
4) Biggest city in Arizona- Phoenix
5) Tendon that connects the heel to the calf- Achilles
6) Williams sister of tennis- Venus
7) M & M makers- Mars
8) Ringed planet- Jupiter
9) U.S moon program- Apollo
10) Book of maps- Atlas
11) Hotel heiress- Paris
12) Internet radio station- Pandora
13) Spock's planet- Star Trek
14) Teen pregnancy movie- Juno
15) Trinidadian music genre- Calypso
16) Jame Joyce novel- Ulysses
17) French luxury goods maker- Hermes
18) Flightless South American bird- Rhea
19) Japanese camera maker- Olympus
20) Amsterdam soccer club- Heracles
My name is Ruger. I live in a farm. There are four other dogs in the farm with me. Their names are Snowy, Flash, Speed, and Brownie. Who is the fifth dog?
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome