Animals and Birds missing from Bob's zoo.
Bob is left with idiomatic clues.
Help him find them.
1. He was last seen in the room. We acknowledged his presence.
2. This one is easy to catch. It knows only one trick.
3. Coward always runs away from his responsibilities
4. We chased it all afternoon in vain
5. Last year I suffered a heart attack. I quit smoking then and there.
6. Don't trust him no matter how much he claims to have changed. He won't change his nature.
7. This estate has become an annoying burden on me. Taxes and maintenance costs are shooting over the roof.
8. Have you checked the sheep pen? It could be hiding there in disguise.
9. Bob is bald. Just like this bird
10. The owner keeps 80% of the profits to himself
11. Ryan was denied entry into the club as single males weren't allowed
12. I don't believe her. She's faking her sorrow for your loss.
13. I hope he is not lost. He can't see.
14. We need an artful and wily person for this job
15. He took all kinds of abuse for years but that was the straw enough for him to snap
16. Don't expect any kind of justice in the courts. There is no respect for due process.
17. It's only a matter of time before my enemies land on my turf. Fortunately I have prepared extensively for such situation.
18. Ross the guitarist will play one last gig this Saturday before hanging up his boots
19. JJ the owner of the china shop called. The careless fool broke everything.
20. The new apprentice is hardworker. He can be over enthusiastic sometimes