Which Indian cricketer is known as "Brown Bradman"?
After the death of his elder brother Tsar Aleksandr I, Grand Duke Konstantin Pavlovich was declared Emperor.............
Roughly speaking what are the dates to which the term "prehistory" is applied?
What was the subject of the majority of the published works of Augustinian friar, Gregor Mendel, whose..................
The metropolitan area of Ottawa is in Quebec and which other Canadian province?
In October 2009, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced the 2016 Summer Olympics from 5....................
What fictional newspaper was edited by Perry White?
Urticaria affects what part of the body?
Lavalava is a word common in the South Pacific. What does it mean?
If the map of South America were thought of as a human head viewed in profile, facing to its left, what could...........
This is a fruit.
You cross off the first letter it is a crime.
Cross of the second letter its an animal.
Cross off the next two letters it is a vowel.
What is it?
I am a fruit. Remove my first letter, it's a crime. Remove my first and last letter, it's a kind of music. What do you think am I?
I am a fruit.
Change one letter and I am a farm animal.
Change another letter and I am made from pastry.
Add a letter and I am a type of tree.
Finally change one letter and I am a drink.
What was I and what did I become?
Can you complete this grid of letters? Each line is a valid 5 letter word with its first and last letters missing. The missing letters form a word when read downwards and the same word appears both at the start and at the end. What is the missing word?
Each pair of definitions is for two words, where the second word is the first word with an extra letter added somewhere (example: band & brand). The length of the short word in each pair is provided.
1) military supplies & a municipal regulation (8 letters)
2) a sudden brief rush of wind & a patron of a hotel(4 letters)
3) to take great delight & to make known (5 letters)
4) a broad scarf that is looped under the chin & the symbolic figure of a team (5 letters)
1) low in fuel content & to gain knowledge (4 letters)
2) a small vessel for liquids & essential (4 letters)
3) a low or open slipper & malicious gossip (6 letters)
4) a mark used to indicate the place where something is to be inserted & a floor covering (5 letters)
Forgot Your Password?
2018 © Queryhome