There are thousands of antonyms, but not many pairs of opposite words differ by only one letter. See how many of them you can figure out.
Note: Although some pairs used here are not perfect opposites, they are listed as antonyms in the thesaurus.
- Add one letter to "fast" to create a word with the opposite meaning.
- Look around in this teaser to find two words that refer to opposite locations.
- How many? Give two answers that differ by a single letter.
- Start with a close companion; remove a letter and they become an evil person.
- Complete with opposite meaning words: We are _____ ____ getting back together.
- Add a letter to a private region to get something open to all.
- Remove a letter from a private operation to get something visible to all.