In each of the following fill in the blanks with words using the same letters.
1. After we (5) for many hours we got (5) and fed up.
2. Chief Red Bull took his rickety (5) deep into the blue (5).
3. Philomena bought forty (5) of Jean's in (5).
4. When Bart grabbed a hot (4) of stew, Pipkin suggested he (4) on it.
5. Alec complained that the (5) was as sour as a (5).
6. After tending to a prickly (4) bush Barts fingers were (4).
7. If you want to wash off the oil from your (4) use the kitchen (4).
8. Jan always like to (3) something savoury with her evening (3).
9. Drive carefully, (5) the car carefully between the (5).
10. After Alice played a sour (4) on the piano the whole (4) was ruined.
11. Instead of taking my car I'll take the (4). I can hop off right in front of the shopping (4).
12. The DGCA found out that the (5) crashed after an electrical fault in the control (5).