Determine the Verb Tense in the sentences below. Use verb tense in the table and two of the tenses will be used twice.
a) present simple b) present progressive c) present perfect d) present perfect progressive e) past simple f) past progressive
g) past perfect h) past perfect progressive i) future simple j) future progressive k) future perfect l) future perfect progressive
- By the time I finish studying grammar, I will be an old man.
- Smart people love sushi!
- Liz and Abbey went to Koh Phuket in Thailand last year and really loved it.
- Ramon had been planning to buy and airplane after his finished his pilot training, but he ran out of money.
- By the time I finish this examination preparation course, I will have been sitting in a classroom far too long.
- That old man has been walking to work everyday since he was just a teenager.
- He will be walking to work for the rest of his life.
- Jenny's Alfa Romeo was running poorly by the time she got back to Chiang Mai.
- The student had talked her teacher out of an "F", so he gave her a "D".
- I hope that when I die, I will have lived a good enough life to back next time as a sea otter. They really enjoy life!
- Most bankers are making so much money they don't know what to do with it all! What do you think?
- Big bucks! Big bucks! Mr. Heard has earned big bucks this year. He's a rich man now.
- Running a marathon at age 58 would be quite an accomplishment.
- The local neighborhood mini-market will be having its first formal grand opening next week.