top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Site Registration

Site Registration

While this leaves you all panicked, which door will you choose if you have no other choice?

0 votes
129 views

To spice up your Halloween, you decide to enter a haunted house with your girlfriend. As you enter, an eerie silence embraces you and you can see nothing because its dark. You fumble your way and try your luck to find the switches, but it turns out to be a waste as there is no electricity connection to the house.

When you decide to turn back, the door closes on you and you are trapped in the house with your girlfriend who has now started panicking.

While you are trying to console her, an evil laughter takes you by surprise. Then, you see a faint figure who tells you that you have three doors in front of you and you must take one of them; it is the only way to free yourself. The figure describes that the first door opens up to a compact space filled with a swarm of deadly bees and you will be stung endlessly by them. The second door opens up to the electricity chairs. You both will be strapped to the chairs for five minutes and exposed to high voltage electricity. The third door opens up with a pit that has no bottom and you will keep falling endlessly into nothingness.

While this leaves you all panicked, which door will you choose if you have no other choice?

posted Oct 30, 2015 by Upma

Share this puzzle
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : Second door

There is no electricity connection to the house

answer Oct 30, 2015 by Parlin Simanjuntak



Similar Puzzles
+1 vote

Someone shows you two boxes and he tells you that one of these boxes contains two times as much as the other one, but he does not tell you which one this is. He lets you choose one of these boxes, and opens it. It turns out to be filled with $10. Now he gives you the opportunity to choose the other box instead of the current one (and skip the $10 of the first box), because the second box could contain twice as much (i.e. $20).

Should you choose the second box, or should you stick to your first choice to maximize the expected amount of money?

0 votes

It roars like thunder,
And rises higher,
While breathing fire,
This wingless wonder.
If it leaves its cave,
Drags us in its tail,
Over hill and dale,
Then you must be brave.
Early morning flight,
Silently it flies,
Slowly in the skies,
Hides before the night.
My kingdom at least,
To the brave young knight,
If you name it right.
What is this huge beast?

+2 votes

I cannot speak but i tell everything.Im not a tree but i have a leaves. I have hinges but neither not a door nor a window. Who am i?

+1 vote

You are stuck with a gangster who likes to play it rough. The only way to survive is to accept his invitation to play Russian Roulette.

He presents a revolver in which, three bullets have been placed consecutively. Now he spins the chamber cylinder of the gun. The cylinder wont be spun again. The gun will be passed between both of you till the gun fires and one of you is dead.

Will you prefer to go first or second if you are given a choice ?

...