There were three customers and each wanted a different item. Each of these customers wanted to go fishing at a different time of the day.
Customers: John, Brian, and Max
Time of Day: 6:15am, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm
Items: Fishing Pole, Worms, and Cut Shad
- John went fishing in the morning.
- One person who didn't go at 6 o'clock got the Cut Shad.
- Max likes to fish at night.
- The person who bought the worms went at 8 o'clock.
- Brian left everything but his tackle box at home.
Question: Who went when and bought what item?