Lead like a Lion
"If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion."
- Great self awareness: strengths and weaknesses, meaning in existence
- Futuristic scenarios: needs, products, technology, people, markets, competition
- Resourcefulness: talented professionals, technology, money
- Commerce sense: sustained profitability, identifying the winners
- Contingency management: appropriateness, flexibility, long range and short range, big picture and micro view
- Getting the best out of the professionals: exploiting creativity and innovation, team alignments, synergy