Mysore is a city that speaks and breathes royal heritage. With a history of more than 400 years, it’s the ‘Cultural Capital of Karnataka’. The age-old rulers of Mysore – The Wodeyars, have graced the city with some of the most beautiful palaces. These palaces are world-renowned and have held the pride of Mysore for generations. Tourists across the globe are in awe of these magnificent palaces.
The city of Mysore is also blessed with beautiful landscapes all around. There are hills, lakes, gardens, and a bird sanctuary as well. And if that’s not all… Mysore is also home to some of the most unique museums in the world.
With such a variety of spots, one often wonders… How to plan a one day trip to Mysore? Where to get the best Mysore one day tour package? Is it possible to cover all the places to visit in Mysore in one day?
We, at Fox Travels, have the ultimate itinerary for your one day trip to Mysore. Enjoy the hassle-free experience by opting for our Mysore one day tour package.
Itinerary at a glance:
- Full day Mysore sightseeing in private cab/taxi.
- Total duration of the tour: 11hrs
- Sightseeing spots covered (sequentially)*: Chamundi Hills→ Sand Museum→ Wax Museum→ Karanji Lake→ Mysore Zoo→ Mysore Palace→ Jaganmohan Palace→ St.Philomena’s Church→ Srirangapatna Sightseeing→ Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace→ Bird Sanctuary→ Brindavan Garden KRS
- Pickup and Drop service to your Hotel/Home in Mysore
- Vehicle hire and driver tariff
- Parking charges
- Toll charges
- Meal expenses during the Mysore one day trip
- Entry charges at the sightseeing points
- Guide charges (if hired) at the sightseeing points
- Lodging and Accommodation
- Vehicle beyond the mentioned time duration of the tour package
*Guests can either visit all of the mentioned points or choose to exclude any of them as per their interest. Additional sightseeing spots will be chargeable extra.