There are tons but here are few -
1. Heated conflicts that become personal cause stressful working relationships.
2. Personal conflicts in work teams get in the way of collaborative communication, and the stress can distract each worker from carrying out his role optimally.
3. Conflicts also are time-consuming and costly for companies.
4. Managers spend the majority of their time resolving conflicts.
5. Turnover resulting from conflicts is costly, as the companies have to recruit, hire and train new employees.