1. Shravan Kumaran and Sanjay Kumaran - Age 14 and 12 years Old Respectively: At a tender age of 14 and 12, most kids don’t even think of venturing into fields usually occupied but Shravan and Sanjay thought out of box and became the youngest entrepreneurs. These techie kids are the founders of Go Dimensions.
2. Farrhad Acidwala - Age 23: Farrhad is a 23 year old Indian entrepreneur, investor and TEDx speaker. He started off as one of the world’s youngest entrepreneurs and is best known as the founder of Rockstah Media.
3. Arjun Rai - Age 20: Arjun was highly inspired by TV shows like ‘The Oprah Show’ and ‘The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch’. He started working towards his company in 2009. Today he is CEO of OdysseyAds.
4. Kavita Shukla - Age 29: Kavita is the Founder & CEO of Fenugreen, a social enterprise taking on the massive global challenge of food waste with a simple innovation, FreshPaper. Her incredible story of simple beginnings, belief, and empowerment has inspired millions worldwide.
5. Pranav Yadav - Age 28: Pranav is the CEO of Neuro-Insight. It is a neuro-marketing firm that has designed and developed brain mapping technology to understand and improve the quality of commercials on TV.
6. King Siddharth - Age 20: Multi-talented Siddharth is an entrepreneur, artist, designer and public speaker. He dropped out of college to make his name known in the world through his great work. He writes an e-magazine ‘Friendz’ and has written books called ‘Law of Attraction’ and ‘Bhagvad Gita’.
7. Amir Rao - Age 29: Amir is a studio director at Supergiant Games. He also a co-creator of role-playing action video game Bastion which has won many awards and so far, as sold around 2.2 million copies.
8. Sandeep Maheshwari- Age 33 : The founder of image bazaar, Sandeep, is a leading entrepreneur in the field of collection of amazing images. His company is the largest provider of images to various commercial companies. He also gives lectures in renowned universities and colleges.