Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of Hindu mythology, the other being the Ramayana. Mahabharata is considered as the powerhouse that contains all the learning about the life. Mahabharata is an epic portrayal of the Kurukshetra War which was battled between the Kauravas and the Pandavas. Mahabharata is an endless fortune place of the considerable number of actualities and learning and it is unrealistic for anybody to know everything about this heavenly content. A number of the truths that are either passed up a great opportunity or are as yet obscure to individuals.
One of the most followed and respected religious text “Bhagwat Geeta” is a part of Mahabharata. Mahabharata was composed by Ved Vyaas. The Mahabharata is the longest known content at any point composed and has been portrayed as "the longest sonnet at any point composed". Its longest form comprises of more than 100,000 shlokas or more than 200,000 individual verse lines. Today we will educate you regarding insider facts and astounding actualities of Mahabharata.
Let’s have a look at 10 amazing facts about this holy text “Mahabharata”
1. Sahadev, one of the sibling of Pandavas knew everything about the future and the war. Yet, he couldn't tell anybody regarding this as he was reviled to kick the bucket on the off chance that he uncovered anything. So he kept his silent and didn't enlighten his own brothers concerning the war.
2. Bhishma Pitamah was an incredible astuteness he realized that Shikhandi was a ladies in his past life and his name was amba.
3. There was an awesome competition between the Pandavas and Kauravas, and Shri Krishna was in favor of Pandavas, and Duryodhan was a kaurava. But, Bhanumati (Duryodhan's wife) was a devotee of Lord Krishna.
4. Balarama had initially wanted to wed his sister Subhadra to Duryodhan. But Subhadra needed to wed Arjun so she fled with him.
5. Arjuna's son Abhimanyu was really the spirit of a daitya(demon) named Kalyavana. Krishna burned Kalyavana to death had caught his spirit and took him to Dwaraka just to stuff him into a cupboard.
6. Ekalavya was really the cousin of Krishna. He was the child of Devashrava who was the sibling of Vasudev. He got lost in the forest and was found by a Nishada Hiranyadhanu. Ekalavya passed on while battling with Yadav vansh. He was killed by Krishna.
7. Yudhistir had another spouse whose name was Devika. She was the daughter of Govasana of the tribe of Saivya. Her child was Yaudheya.
8. Dhritarashtra and Gandhari retired to the forest 15 years after Yudhisthir's delegated. The fundamental purpose behind this was the ceaseless insulting by Bhim, which hurt and discouraged them.
9. Draupadi laughed at Bhishma when he was on the bed of arrows in his last moments while he was giving them knowledge he had.
10. Krishna rode a chariot that was exceptionally strong and when Arjun was finished with the war, Krishna requesting that he get off the chariot first and after that he got off. When he got off, the chariot exploded in a huge fireball. That is the point at which he disclosed to Arjun why he requesting that he get off the chariot first.