Steven Paul Jobs was born in february 24, 1955 was an American entrepreneur, Inventor, Industrial designer and Businessman. He was the co-founder and CEO of Apple Inc, Founder and Chairman and CEO of NeXT and a majority share holder of Pixar. He was widely recognized as pioneer of microcomputer revolution in 1970s and 1980s.
Steve jobs, Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne started Apple Computer in Garage of Steve Job’s Los Altos home on Crist Crive.
- Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it
- Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them.
- My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.
- Older people sit down and ask, 'What is it?' but the boy asks, 'What can I do with it?
- I believe life is an intelligent thing: that things aren't random.
- I have a great respect for incremental improvement, and I've done that sort of thing in my life, but I've always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don't know why. Because they're harder. They're much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you've completely failed.
- The system is that there is no system. That doesn't mean we don't have process. Apple is a very disciplined company, and we have great processes. But that's not what it's about. Process makes you more efficient.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- I think right now it's a battle for the mindshare of developers and for the mindshare of customers, and right now iPhone and Android are winning that battle.
- I think we're having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we're always trying to do better
- Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.