top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Site Registration

Site Registration

What an individual can do when he/she not satisfied with a Supreme court of India judgement on a respective case?

–1 vote

In India, if any one not satisfied with District or civil courts, they can go for appeal at high courts. And even if they did not satisfied with High court, they can go for Supreme court. But, what if the Supreme court judgement is not appropriate?

posted Feb 22, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file a review petition with a higher bench. Say in last judgement case was heard by 2 judges bench at Honorable Supreme Court of India, you can still file review petition with supreme court with the higher then 2 judges bench i.e. 3 or more judges.

answer Feb 23, 2017 by Salil Agrawal