IMPOSSIBLE vs. REALLY HARD
“Take the survival tale of Swedish adventurer Göran Kropp.
- **In October 1995,
- he left Stockholm, Sweden, on a bicycle and rode it to the base of Mount Everest, arriving there in April 1996.
- He climbed Everest, reaching the summit with no oxygen mask and no help from Sherpas.
- He descended the mountain and eventually pedaled back to Sweden.**
If someone invited you to undertake such a wild adventure, you might say: “That’s impossible!” or “You’re crazy!”
- As it turns out, it’s not impossible.
- It’s hard — really hard — but doable under the right circumstances.
The cliché is true: Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
Seemingly unsurmountable challenges confronting your business, sports, health and fitness, and relationships are far more manageable than you might imagine.”
~ Joe De Sena from Spartan Up!